Cruise Ship PRIVATE Tour - Litchfield National Park Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: MALAK NT, Northern Territory
- Product code: CST-EAPL-2
This is pure Litchfield.
For those who want to see the waterfalls, termite mounds, go for short walks and learn about the Top End in comfort and style.
Ancient stone fringed paths, pristine creeks and water holes fed by cascading waterfalls are the backdrop for your experience.
With qalified local eco friendly guides anything is possible on this one day tour from Darwin.
Get away from the city and come on a true adventure !
Depart the cruise terminal approximately 60 minutes after docking and be on your way to the Litchfield National Park.
Along the way get to know the landscape and history of the Top End as your local guide lets you in on the past and present before arriving at the iconic magnetic and cathedral termite mounds.
It is also the perfect spot to sit and enjoy morning tea (homemade mango muffins, tea, coffee etc).
Following this we begin to explore Litchfield National Park and discover why this is the most popular park in the Territory. Full of places to visit. Our targets for the park are the magnetic and cathedral termite mounds, Tolmer Falls, Buley Rockhole and Florence Falls, Wangi Falls, Bamboo Creek Tin Mine.
- Small team size (max. 8)
- Exploration of Litchfield National Park
- Waterfalls, walks & photo opportunities
- Education (history, culture, bush foods & medicines)
- Degree Qualified local eco-friendly guide
- Pick-up + drop-off from cruise terminal
- Degree Qualified and experienced local guide
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Swimming masks
- Insect repellent
- Access to reports and relevant information sources
- Park Passes
☐ Water bottle
☐ Comfortable walking shoes
☐ Swimwear & Towel
Please select the number of guests which will be partaking of this experience.