WET SEASON - Pure Litchfield - One Day Litchfield National Park tour
- Duración: 9 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: MALAK NT, Northern Territory
- Código de producto: EAPL-01
Pure Litchfield is for those who want to see the waterfalls, termite mounds, go for short walks and learn about the Top End in comfort and style.
Ancient stone fringed paths, pristine creeks and water holes fed by cascading waterfalls are the backdrop for your experience.
Qualified local eco friendly Australians are your guides.
Anything is possible on this one day tour from Darwin.
Get away from the city and come on a true adventure !
Be on your way to Litchfield National Park by 7.00am..
Along the way get to know the landscape and history of the Top End as your local guide lets you in on the past and present before arriving at the iconic magnetic and cathedral termite mounds.
It is also the perfect spot to sit and enjoy morning tea (homemade mango muffins, tea, coffee etc).
Following this we begin to explore Litchfield National Park and discover why this is the most popular park in the Territory. Full of places to visit. Our targets for the park are the magnetic and cathedral termite mounds, Tolmer Falls, Buley Rockhole and Florence Falls, Wangi Falls, *Bamboo Creek Tin Mine (*when the back road to Litchfield is open only).
- Small team size (min. 6 - max. 8)
- Morning / afternoon tea
- Exploration of Litchfield National Park
- Waterfalls, walks & photo opportunities
- Home prepared snacks and refreshments (chocolate wattleseed biscuits and more)
- Education (history, culture, bush foods & medicines)
- Degree Qualified & experienced eco-friendly guide
Pick-up + drop-off from your accommodation
Degree Qualified guide
Fresh cool water refills & delicious lunch options
Complimentary end of year photo ebook
Access to reports and relevant information sources
☐ Water bottle
☐ Comfortable walking shoes
☐ Swimwear & Towel
Please not that we do require a minimum of 4 guests before this tour is confirmed.