Kakadu 3 Day Tour - Sounds of Stone
- 期間: 2 日 (約)
- 所在地: Darwin, NT
- 製品コード: SOS-001
Join 'Sounds of Stone' as ethical adventures journeys into the heart of Kakadu and the wilds of the Top End.
Surrounded by the internationally significant World Heritage national park of Kakadu come face to face with living dinosaurs, greet the morning mist amongst internationally significant wetlands and witness the countless centuries of human endeavor carefully recorded on this ancient landscape.
- 1 night accommodation - Suite Room - Anbinik
- 1 night accommodation - Lodge accommodation Cooinda
- Nourlangie Rock Art Galleries,
- Anbangbang Billabong
- Private Yellow Waters morning cruise
- Guluyambi Culture Cruise
- Nawurlanja Lookout for sunset
- Waradjan Indigenous Culture centre
- Murrawadi Art Gallery, Jabiru
‘Sounds of Stone' is the quality Kakadu experience.
For your specific itinerary please see ethical adventures website.