Kakadu 2 Day Tour - Sounds of Stone
- Varaktighet: 2 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: Darwin, NT
- Produktkod: SOS_01
Join ethical adventures as we journey into the heart of Kakadu and the wilds of the Top End during the WET SEASON.
Surrounded by the internationally significant World Heritage national park of Kakadu come face to face with living dinosaurs, greet the morning mist amongst internationally significant wetlands and witness the countless centuries of human endeavor carefully recorded on this ancient landscape.
- 1 night accommodation - Lodge accommodation Cooinda
- Nourlangie Rock Art Galleries
- Sunset and Sunrise Yellow Waters Cruise
- Warradjan Indigenous Culture centre
- Murrawadi Art Gallery, Jabiru
- Some meals (1 x breakfast, 1 x morning tea)
- 30 min scenic flight