Cowboy Country - 3 Day Katherine Region
- Süre: 3 Gun (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Darwin, NT
- Ürün kodu: EACC-01
OVER 3 DAYS YOU WILL …
- Visit historic Adelaide River where we take a moment to enjoy morning tea. Reflect also on the sombre history of the War Cemetery.
- Enjoy Nitmiluk Gorge near Katherine including dining in and on the gorge with a sunset dinner cruise.
- Join in with Tom Curtain for ‘Katherine Outback Show’. Cowboy entertainment with a musical twist !
- Wander through Cutta Cutta Caves. These enigmatic marvels of limestone tell a curios story of prehistoric life in Top End. Home to many bats and elusive creatures of the dark.
- Visit Katherine Museum
- Join Manual at Top Didj where he tells stories of his life and times as well as lead you through painting and perhaps even the skills of fire lighting. An interactive fun morning. There is also a comprehensive art and artifact gallery on-site from which you will be able to peruse and perhaps purchase authentic pieces for your collection.
- Savour local foods and wares
- Visit the Landmark town of Pine Creek on the edge of the outback and the site of the original NT GOLD RUSH. Home also to the train that featured in the movie ‘We of the Never Never’ . A quaint and interesting place to spend some time.
- Expect to back in Darwin around 6 pm.
Please read the cancelation policy that applies to this tour before booking.